Emergency Contact numbers List:

justaguy

Update 4

Morning Earthers:

Vic, NSW, QLD, NT, and SA now completed....

Next is WA - so stay tuned....

Please feel free to provide your feedback and comments.... I am also Looking for a few Volunteers one in each state to ring the numbers on the list for their state and verify the infomation as part of quantifying the infomation is correct. I will date stamp the title page when the infomation was checked.

Kind regards

Tim

View attachment Emergency Contact Number 4.doc

justaguy

Contact list Draft Complete ( not in production)

Morning all,

spent some time completing the list:

I have date stamped it as of Today for its validity. Thanks to those who have contributed to numbers in there local area ( Banshee especially ) for the cape York Trips.

Please feed back any comments and updates before I Post this in a weeks time as Complete and in production

Can I request Moderators consider posting it in a place that does not get lost in the threds so people on this forum can access the infomation easily Its taken me over 40hrs to put this together...

Kind regards

View attachment Emergency Contact Number final.doc

justaguy

Final draft Update:

Morning Earthers,

I decided to add some important road houses in various states after doing some research on fuel supplies and thought it would be important to add some contact details arround this.

If you print it double sided... I set it up to make a nice book with each state accross two pages... and the word formate you can add to each state, or your own contacts at the end prudent to the trip undertaken at the time, ensuring you have a single file with all your contacts for a given trip - either printed or on your I-Gadget

Again.....Any feed back is welcome up untill next friday when I will post both a word and PDF format as Completed and In production.

I hope you get some use out of it...

Regards

Tim

Last edited:

BILLBY

good on ya

thanks tim ,
appreciate the effort you put in here ,taken a copy and passed on to others .
and yes I can understand the time it would take to put this document together .
So thanks again;)
:cool:

Grumpy

Great idea Tim and you are certainly putting in a fair effort on this and you could well be helping many 4x4ers out of trouble with your thread, well done.

justaguy

I found a couple of mistakes that I will fix up tonight, and add a couple more numbers in... Any feed back is still welcome as we have all travelled many parts of this great land and will post as complete in production next Friday.

Hopefully grumpy you can request it get placed in a section where forum members can access this information easily and not get lost

Thanks all.

tim

banshee

crap...lol printed it at 11am...bugger it all..

Thanks justaguy it is really great to see some one putting in a few extra yards for the lazy butt rest of us...lol...speaking formyself that is..

justaguy

crap...lol printed it at 11am...bugger it all..

Thanks justaguy it is really great to see some one putting in a few extra yards for the lazy butt rest of us...lol...speaking formyself that is..

LOL - sorry mate but i guess i need to fix the mistakes up because its an important list to keep in the truck if your touring someone may need to depend on it

lets keep this as draft under review untill next friday....

I promise I wont make any changes once it is posted as COMPLETE AND IN PRODUCTION....

please feel free to review and feed back any mistakes happy to fix them up.... Add anything people have found useful

I am thinking i will run a review and release every 6 months or so for this forum if people would like

I will convert it also to PDF for those with I-Gagits... I have a copy on my Ipad in Ibooks. The word version can be printed before a trip with your extra contacts added to the last page.

if there are any more contacts you would like added speak now or forever hold your peace (well for 6 months anyway)

kind regards

tim.

ChallengeLee

Great job Tim...thank you for putting in the time and effort, it is a great resource and l know l'll be printing it out and keeping it handy for our trip away next weekend.
Just waiting for feedback from the other moderators as to the best place to sticky it on the forum, will let you know once we have a decision.

Lee

justaguy

Emergency contact list complete and in Production

Morning earthers,

The emergency contact list is complete, I have read the document a dozen times and fixed up any mistakes I made. Thank you again for your encouragement and asistance to those who have provided imput, correction and guidence in developing this document.

I have provided a word and PDF version so it makes it easy to print, modify, and add to your I - Gadgit

If printing The format is setup to provide the best results in double sided.

Please feel free to print, bind, store and re-distribute in any way shape or form you desire. This is a resource for the 4WDing community.

I believe the moderators will set this list up in a way that it will be available for all as easy access and not have the thread disapear into the multiple pages of forum threads

Safe driving

Tim

View attachment Emergency Contact Number final.pdf