Your 4x4

Patriot

Administrator
Hi Guys,

Did you catch Simon Christie's new show, Your 4x4 on Aurora tonight?

There was some great footage of Paddy's Swamp and Tallarook. Lots like some great tracks. It was a great episode and can't wait for the next one.

Cheers,

James

bertie

Yeah, I IQ'd it and watched this morning. Some good looking tracks indeed. I noticed he had 4WD.tv stickers on the trucks :) Keen to see how the other episodes turn out.

croozza

We don't get any good shows up ere!! It sucks!

What do you mean Frosty......I'm only a few minutes from you and I get Channel 31 and I pay for Foxtel so I get Aroura too.
I went out and bought a cheap indoors antenna with a built in booster so I could get C31, works great.

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Hi Guys,

Did you catch Simon Christie's new show, Your 4x4 on Aurora tonight?

There was some great footage of Paddy's Swamp and Tallarook. Lots like some great tracks. It was a great episode and can't wait for the next one.

Cheers,

James

Yep, sure did and looking forward to the rest of the series. I also noticed some Ford Maverick (possible Patrol) by looks on 4wd TV, James. Looked like a good trip. :D

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
No I will pass. That is the problem of going into competitions, sending photos and video to many times. The thing the WarTrap change

bmurray2250

4x4 Earth Contributer
Over the last 18 months we have send many video's in for the Video challenge and presently 9 members of the club have won recovery gear. That includes fully edited and raw footage to 4wd TV.

djc123

Full episodes of YOUR4X4 are now available to watch in the 4x4 Earth TV section so if you havent yet seen the show, check them out.