Farewell to a old friend

ChallengeLee

This evening l received the sad news of an old friends passing. He was a fellow 4wdriver from the Mitsubishi Club who took me under his wing when l first joined the club and helped me keep Bitsa on the road on a few occasions.
Many that know me know that l am by no means mechanically inclined and if you ask Frosty he calls me mechanically unsympathetic but l can do the basics and my friend looked after some of the other.

Ross kept a eye on me on road and camping trips, given that it was just myself and my then young man/child and was always a wealth of knowledge on many of the areas we travelled to.
It is sad when you remember back and realise that you just always felt that they would be around, sadly it is not to be.

Rest in Peace dear Ross, you will be missed.

Sent from my smartphone via tapatalk and the wonder of blondness :0)

millsy

4x4 Earth Contributer
Our thoughts are with you. A touching story. Great memories of a great guy that you can cherish.

tankbloke

4x4 Earth Contributer
Sorry for your loss Lee.
Sounds like Ross was a terrific bloke.
Memories are something a lot of us draw comfort from. I wish that for you.

03hilux

4x4 Earth Contributer
Sounds like you've lost a good mate there Lee. Condolences from here to you and Ross' family.

ChallengeLee

Thank you for your kind words everyone..the funeral was a lovely tribute to my friends life...there should never have to be so many 4wdrivers in one room or so many mitsubishi's in one carpark....all a little overwhelming truth be known.

Sent from my smartphone via tapatalk and the wonder of blondness :0)