Jok's BBQ pics & 'Quick 1hr drive'

IMG_2305.jpg

561557_IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2303.jpg

[YOUTUBE]2DWRuaeOX7M[/YOUTUBE]

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

Sorry for all the photos but I thought I should put them up, I will keep you all updated with how the TI is healing
IMG_2324.jpg

[YOUTUBE]ElDIvLRsMJ0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WEzHuyLLWJw[/YOUTUBE]

IMG_2333.jpg

251491_IMG_2348.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

frosty

4x4 Earth Contributer
Speaking of that. Take ya shoes off PatMav on those big piles of MANURE! It makes ya toenails grow!!:D

They all told ya it was mulch, did'nt they?? :rolleyes:

Never mind, that's just the "Jeep thing" coming out of you!!;)

Last edited:

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
Yeah I will be thinking twice before doing that again but the idea was for me to get up first & help everyone else up the chicken track, um by the time I was up & the power steering belt was back on they were all up the top ready to go. I have one more video uploading of the rock/mud steps we came down but it was getting too dark to see properly.

Sambartom

LOL..You sure do a job the right way mate.No guts no glory hay..Hope the Niss gets back on the road without to much to do....

Ghostpatrol

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Great Pics and Vid Elise. Your a brave woman!!! Doing it for the girls!! Gotta love the huge smile on your face even with the Patrol sitting on the back of the trailer!!

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
The radiator came back yesterday & they had to replace the top tank, I would like to thank davidman for letting me use his high pressure washer to assist in cleaning the air con condenser & also the rest of the car yesterday. Yes there is second thoughts about playing in 'Mud', I have gotten out of this lightly & will think again in the same situation & go the chicken track.

baldman

Great Pics and Vid Elise. Your a brave woman!!! Doing it for the girls!! Gotta love the huge smile on your face even with the Patrol sitting on the back of the trailer!!

My sentiments exactly, everytime I have had to come home in limp mode I have cried all the way home.

Love watching the video wher you winched yourself out of the bog. It really showed how deep and slippery the exit was.

Wish I had been able to make it.

Please guys not the same weekend next year, kids birthdays have to win always.

Davidman

5th Annual Victorian Gathering member
Kids birthdays in the bush.........what more is there :D:D:D

Might also get rid of some of the outlaws

WILDTI

4x4 Earth Contributer
The TI got back from 4BY hospital last night, the doc said the radiator had acute allergic reaction to Mud, he prescribed a new top radiator tank & fluid, new belts, a bloody good shower & rest for a couple of weeks to recuperate & not to go near bog holes because the reaction next time could be worse, on the way home from hospital there was a noticeable difference in temperature & didn't seem to have a fever anymore.

Split pin

The TI got back from 4BY hospital last night, the doc said the radiator had acute allergic reaction to Mud, he prescribed a new top radiator tank & fluid, new belts, a bloody good shower & rest for a couple of weeks to recuperate & not to go near bog holes because the reaction next time could be worse, on the way home from hospital there was a noticeable difference in temperature & didn't seem to have a fever anymore.

Glad to hear it was only a mild fever that the car had and a little rest and a both wont cure.

deepop

4x4 Earth Contributer
Good job Elise,

I've been through and around that boghole a number of times on the dirtbike and having been basically swimming in it at times. I've often thought how I don't think I'd like to take my truck through that.

This adventure has confirmed that for me.

Thanks for the pics and vids and glad it wasn't too expensive to fix.

Maybe see you guys at Huggets on the long weekend if you're going.